Monday 1 August 2016

Polar bear fun!!

Morning,
It's the 1st of the month so
it's time for a new challenge over at Sparkles Forum Christmas.

It's the lovely Helen's turn to choose the theme this month which is:
'Shaped card'

After a few days of contemplation and getting my brain into gear this is what I came up with using a Woodware stamp with an acetate cover. Great for a child's card I thought. A bit different for me, nice to take myself out of my comfort zone now and again.

Why not get ahead with your Christmas cards and join in with us. The other teamies have 
made some beautiful creations. Just click on the badge below.

Please welcome the lovely Pat to the team as well as Sybrina our Guest DT member.

Our sponsor for this months challenge is:
/
Challenges:

I've had a pretty good week, I hope you have too. On Thursday I had my toe nails painted with shellac and my eyebrows tinted. Nice to have a little pamper afternoon at the salon. On Friday I had a bone scan due to osteopathy being in the family. It all went fine and Shannen took me in for a change to give Shamus a break from hospital appointments. We popped to a new Home Bargains for a nosey then went for some lunch which was a nice treat.

Thanks for popping by to see me. I'm slowly getting around to your blogs, please bear with me.
Big hugs Debbie xx

16 comments:

Basslady said...

What a fantastic and cute idea!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly!

Hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

sheila said...

I love this card it's so cute and different crafting hugs xxx

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely l like the layout of your wonderful card so beautifully presented too! sending lots of hugs x

Sue said...

This is a lovely card Debbie, I love your acetate overlay - a great take on our overlay theme at ABC Christmas Challenge - thank you for joining in the fun with us this time.
Sue...xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Debbie, such a wonderful design.
I'm so pleased to hear that things are going well for you.
Take care.
Pauline
x

Jane Willis said...

This is totally adorable, a fab card for any child (and a lot of grown ups too!)
Jane

Babs said...

What a lovely shaped card, your polar bear is so cute Debbie. It's great to hear you are getting out and about..

Hugs Babs x

Pat said...

Great shaped card Debs, such a cutie.

Pat xx

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie he is! and such a Brilliant idea. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Chrissyxx

Helen said...

Awww...so cute! Love it!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Adventures in Paperland said...

Love your sparkly polar bear card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, good luck!!! Amy DT

Cara said...

This is such a fun card, wonderful idea to use the acetate like that. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

Mary said...

I like your shapey little card...oh yes I do! Use of acetate...great idea. I hope all is well in your world.

Thordis said...

Love your shape polar bear card, all and that glitter... Look fab. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...